ZeroperiodZeroperiod

Main Audio Reviews Stats

beat up $hit &amp;lt;1&amp;gt; beat up $hit <1>

Cool

I dont think its the drums sounding crap, rather the cheezy nice sounding synth that lets this song down. The drums have a cool downsampled kinda photek/jazzy sound that you don't really see in commercial D+B. SO more melody (have a set bassline main tune with chords, counterpoint or whatever filler you choose) + play about with your beat more not only musically but digitally. Good start.

City of Illusions City of Illusions

Haunting but pritty

Really cool piece, the changes and combinations of fellings and the way the music flowed through the section changes made it pritty outstanding. Sounded alot like a theme from some film music.

Some more percussion might have been nice in the arrangement and helped alot with the dynamics. In the second section i wish the piano chords changed once a bar rather than twice but thats my silly personal preferance.

Good shit anyways.

PianoFortress responds:

I really like percussions but I still have to figure out where when I should use them...maybe I'll put my focus on that in my next song...which should be a faster piece again. like cimmeria.
anyway thanks for your support!

Ric Flair Can't Help It Ric Flair Can't Help It

Awesome

Man, how hard was it to find all those samples? Either way the cutting, pasting + looping was perfect.